Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's really happening...

I want to make a habit of posting now, so maybe I will keep it up once I get to Germany. I'm crossing my fingers.

I booked my plane ticket to Germany last week. After posting the news on facebook, I had almost 20 friends click the "like" button. I couldn't help but think about how everyone seemed very excited that I will be leaving the country in a few months. I realize they did it because they are excited for my upcoming adventure, but still, I thought it was funny.

I've also raised almost enough money for the lecture phase of the DTS, which is exciting. Now I just need between $2,000-3,000 for outreach. After the huge success which was my picnic, however, I am trusting that the rest will come in.

Everything is very exciting, and I know that incredible things are going to happen in the months to come!

Peace,
Charlene

1 comment:

  1. Germany is gonna be awesome...so far you're pretty much living my dream: Australia, New Zealand, Germany...once you get to India I'll have lived all my dreams vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete